"Give sorrow words; the grief that does not speak whispers the o'er-fraught heart and bids it break." ~William Shakespeare

Monday, June 28, 2010

Dear Dad

Dear Dad,

I feel like I should write on this blog, but I do not know what to say. What can I say that would not be redundant? I do not understand how people move past this. I mean, honestly, I really think that this is more than cruel. For you to just be gone...

I was standing outside the other night looking up at the moon. Remember that time when I was little and there was a lunar eclipse, and we setup the telescope and watched it together? Everything reminds me of you, even the moon.

Grief and morning are not good friends. They do not care how shitty they make you feel, and they more than over stay their welcome.

I miss you Dad.

Love,

Wunkus

No comments:

Post a Comment