"Give sorrow words; the grief that does not speak whispers the o'er-fraught heart and bids it break." ~William Shakespeare

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Maybe Cancer Does Discriminate

I've previously said that cancer does not discriminate. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe is finds a family that it likes and just says to itself, "We will destroy you." It took my Super Man, and now its attacking Super Man's brother. I want to be able to tell you that I took the news bravely with a strong face. I want to be able to tell you that I said, "Don't worry, we will beat this thing." I want to be able to tell you that... I cried and prayed...no I begged. I begged God, "Please don't take my other Super Man, please." What my father went through is enough; cancer can go find another family to torment.

No comments:

Post a Comment